• From slips and falls to kitchen fires to (over)serving liquor, our risk management resources below will help you identify and mitigate the unique risks facing the hospitality industry.
• Failing a health inspection could ruin the good reputation you’ve worked so hard to achieve. Our inspection preparation materials take the guesswork out of the inspection process, helping you pass your next inspection with flying colors.
• Our employee-facing posters and training materials are available in both English and Spanish, and will educate your employees on proper food safety practices, such as preventing foodborne illness, knife safety and more. We even have an employee safety manual designed specifically for the restaurant industry.
• Most Frequently Cited OSHA Standards – Eating and Drinking Places
• Youth Employment under the FLSA
• Restaurant Risk Insights: Preparing for a Restaurant Health Inspection
POLICIES, PROGRAMS, AND MANUALS
• Restaurant Employee Safety Manual
• Drug-free Workplace Policy
• Return to Work Policy
• Restaurant Risk Insights: Managing Your Liquor Liability Exposures
• Controlling Employee Theft in Restaurants
• Restaurant Premise Liability – Reducing Slips and Falls Checklist
• Restaurant Equipment Maintenance Checklist
EMPLOYEE SAFETY RESOURCES
• Restaurant Playing it Safe: Restaurant Safety Hazards
• Restaurant Safety Matters: Managing Burns in Restaurants
• Restaurant Safety Matters: Tips for Servers of Alcoholic Beverages
Proud member of