Sales Manager – Sales Leader
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Who We Are:
Individuals depend on insurance every day, as does every business venture. Edward Lloyd opened his coffee shop in the 1680’s and it became a regular meeting spot for those in the shipping industry. The concept of insuring their vessels and cargo emerged, and that operation evolved into Lloyd’s of London. From there, one of the oldest and largest industries in the world got its start.
Today, the industry is a highly competitive marketplace and it is vitally important to stay on the leading edge. Gaspar Insurance Services is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Southern California, and one of the fastest growing brokerages in the United States. It is our belief that in order to stay competitive we need to depend on our people, so we are laser-focused on attracting, hiring and retaining the team members who are the best at what they do.
Gaspar Insurance offers full-service insurance and risk management consultation nationwide, specializing in protecting both individuals and businesses of all sizes. We offer all products and services, including but not limited to: Commercial Property & Casualty products, Personal Lines products such as Home, Auto and Umbrella, Individual Life & Health, and Group Employee Benefits.
We are headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with branch offices in Simi Valley, CA; Cherry Hill, NJ; and Las Vegas, NV. As a company and team, we want to always continue evolving and growing. Our ability to accomplish this goal starts and ends with the amazing people within our organization.
Commercial Insurance Practice Leader – Insurance Sales Manager
Gaspar Insurance is excited to add a new Commercial Lines Sales Manager to our leadership team in Woodland Hills. This is a player/coach role, focused on selling as well as leading our Commercial Lines Producer team in order to increase efficiency and sales performance across the organization.
The Sales Manager should be an energetic, dynamic and experienced Commercial Property & Casualty Producer with a successful track record of building a large book of business. This person should also be able to train, coach and mentor other Producers as well as play a heavy role in recruiting new Producers.
P&C Producer – Property & Casualty Producer
- As a Producer, develop and acquire new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with an emphasis on small to midsize companies with high premiums.
- Recruit, train, mentor and coach Commercial P&C Producers.
- Work with other members of the leadership team to identify areas of improvement and create strategy for growth opportunities.
- Motivate a team of Producers to increase monthly, quarterly and annual sales volume in order to exceed sales goals and expectations.
Commercial Lines Practice Leader – Commercial P&C Sales Manager
- College degree is highly preferred.
- At least five years of experience as a Commercial Lines Producer focused on selling Property & Casualty insurance coverage to businesses, and building a profitable book of business.
- At least one year of sales management experience is highly preferred.
- Experience recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring a team of sales executives.
- Experience surpassing organizational sales goals on a consistent basis.
- High emotional intelligence with a proven ability to connect and build relationships with team members.
- Ability to be supportive, encouraging, and motivating toward others.
Commercial Insurance Sales Leader – Commercial Lines Sales Manager
Compensation & Benefits:
- Creative and competitive compensation package to include industry-leading commissions as well as an opportunity to earn equity in your book of business.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) among other benefits.
- Personal Growth/Training courses.
- Team building events and parties!
Gaspar Insurance Services is an equal opportunity employer.