Outside Sales Producer – Outside Sales Executive (CA)
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Who We Are:
Individuals depend on insurance every day, as does every business venture. Edward Lloyd opened his coffee shop in the 1680’s and it became a regular meeting spot for those in the shipping industry. The concept of insuring their vessels and cargo emerged, and that operation evolved into Lloyd’s of London. From there, one of the oldest and largest industries in the world got its start.
Today, the industry is a highly competitive marketplace and it is vitally important to stay on the leading edge. Gaspar Insurance Services is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Southern California, and one of the fastest growing brokerages in the United States. It is our belief that in order to stay competitive we need to depend on our people, so we are laser-focused on attracting, hiring and retaining the team members who are the best at what they do.
Gaspar Insurance offers full-service insurance and risk management consultation nationwide, specializing in protecting both individuals and businesses of all sizes. We offer all products and services, including but not limited to: Commercial Property & Casualty products, Personal Lines products such as Home, Auto and Umbrella, Individual Life & Health, and Group Employee Benefits.
We are headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with branch offices in Simi Valley, CA; Cherry Hill, NJ; and Las Vegas, NV. As a company and team, we want to always continue evolving and growing. Our ability to accomplish this goal starts and ends with the amazing people within our organization.
Sales Executive – Commercial Insurance Producer
We are excited to continue our growth by adding a high impact Outside Sales Producer to our team! This role will be based in our office in Woodland Hills, CA.
The Outside Sales Executive should be an energetic, dynamic, and competitive individual who is passionate about sales and ready to jump-start their career in the insurance industry in this entry-level position. You will be paired with an experienced Producer who will act as your mentor. The mentor will be dedicated to your long-term success and will provide intensive hands-on training to help you develop a superior sales acumen.
A career as an insurance broker offers a rare opportunity in sales – the ability to create residual income! You will continue to build your book of business over time, and each new account will add to your increasing residual income.
Insurance Broker – Entry Level Sales
- Stay dedicated to your training and personal development and become a subject matter expert by participating in continuing education opportunities.
- Target commercial accounts while building rapport and developing long-term relationships with prospects and clients.
- Cold calling, networking and developing centers of influence in order to create referral channels.
- Research accounts to gain knowledge and generate interest in Gaspar Insurance Services as the premier risk management advisor.
- Act as a consultant and gather required information from prospects in order to complete full applications for submission to insurance carriers.
- Manage a sales pipeline to nurture prospects and turn them into clients.
- Exceed sales goals.
- Build a sizable book of business which will generate residual income.
Insurance Sales – Insurance Producer
- College degree is highly preferred.
- Required to successfully obtain proper insurance within 45 days of employment start date.
- Minimum of one year of outside sales experience required with a proven track record in exceeding sales goals.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the proven ability to open doors, build rapport and develop lasting relationships.
- High level problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently but also contribute to a strong team culture.
Insurance Agent – Insurance Sales Agent
Compensation & Benefits:
- Creative and competitive compensation package to include industry-leading commissions as well as an opportunity to earn equity in your book of business.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) among other benefits.
- Personal Growth/Training courses.
- Team building events and parties!
Gaspar Insurance Services is an equal opportunity employer.