Insurance Producer – Outside Sales Executive
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Who We Are:
Individuals depend on insurance every day, as does every business venture. Edward Lloyd opened his coffee shop in the 1680’s and it became a regular meeting spot for those in the shipping industry. The concept of insuring their vessels and cargo emerged, and that operation evolved into Lloyd’s of London. From there, one of the oldest and largest industries in the world got its start.
Today, the industry is a highly competitive marketplace and it is vitally important to stay on the leading edge. Gaspar Insurance Services is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Southern California, and one of the fastest growing brokerages in the United States. It is our belief that in order to stay competitive we need to depend on our people, so we are laser-focused on attracting, hiring and retaining the team members who are the best at what they do.
Gaspar Insurance offers full-service insurance and risk management consultation nationwide, specializing in protecting both individuals and businesses of all sizes. We offer all products and services, including but not limited to: Commercial Property & Casualty products, Personal Lines products such as Home, Auto and Umbrella, Individual Life & Health, and Group Employee Benefits.
We are headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with branch offices in Simi Valley, CA; Cherry Hill, NJ; and Las Vegas, NV. As a company and team, we want to always continue evolving and growing. Our ability to accomplish this goal starts and ends with the amazing people within our organization.
Sales Executive – Insurance Broker
We are excited to continue our growth by expanding to new areas and adding high impact Producers to our team! We are currently searching for experienced Commercial Property & Casualty Brokers to help us expand across Southern California.
Gaspar Insurance is looking for veteran Producers who want to take their game to the next level. You will have an opportunity to earn equity within your book of business while earning industry-leading commissions. We also have opportunities for experts to start and build an industry specialty practice and lead a team as a player/coach. In some cases, depending on your location and career aspirations, you may have the opportunity to build your own office/region, as well.
This is an opportunity for an experienced industry veteran who is ready to take a step into leadership and to have the opportunity to build something while also earning equity in what you build.
Insurance Broker – Commercial Insurance Producer
- As a Producer, develop and acquire new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with an emphasis on small to midsize companies with high premiums.
- Manage overall relationships with accounts and provide service to clients according to their needs while maintaining a high retention rate.
- Stay dedicated to your personal development and become a subject matter expert by participating in continuing education opportunities.
- Cold calling, networking and developing centers of influence in order to create referral channels and identify leads.
- Research accounts to gain knowledge and generate interest in Gaspar Insurance Services as the premier risk management advisor.
- Manage a sales pipeline to nurture prospects and turn them into clients.
- Exceed sales goals.
Profit Center Manager – Insurance Producer
- College degree is highly preferred.
- Appropriate insurance licensing is required.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a retail insurance broker.
- Expertise in Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance.
- Expertise in one or more industry verticals a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the proven ability to open doors, build rapport and develop lasting relationships.
- High level problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently but also contribute to a strong team culture.
Insurance Agent – Sales Leader
Compensation & Benefits:
- Creative and competitive compensation package to include industry-leading commissions as well as an opportunity to earn equity in your book of business.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) among other benefits.
- Personal Growth/Training courses.
- Team building events and parties!
Gaspar Insurance Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Email your resume to our CEO, Tim Gaspar, to apply.